The Woodward Avenue Action Association (WA3) promotes the 27- mile Woodward Avenue Corridor and its communities; businesses, and residents. We build pride and prosperity for our members.
WHO WE WORK WITH
- A 38-member Board of Directors that is comprised of political and business representatives from each of the 11 member communities.
- Advisory members from several key regional and state organizations, including MDOT, SMART, MEDC and Midtown Inc.
- Wayne and Oakland Counties.
- Volunteers and supporters from the private and public sectors.
HOW ARE WE FUNDED?
- Via tax-deductible annual membership, ranging from $50 to $1,000.
- Public funding from annual dues paid by our member communities.
- Grants from the Federal Highway Administration National Scenic Byway funding, private foundations, state planning and research grants and corporate foundations.